Monday, May 21, 2012

Organo Gold Jazz Mixer in Greenville NC 5/24/12


Visit and Like our new Organo Gold NC Team facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/OrganoGoldsNcTeam
The Organo Gold NC Team is led by Kyle Freeman, Ken Robinson and Chris Oliver whose technical support is facilitated partially by Johnny Giles and I created this blog. Click this flyer to visit my blog where you can "buy" the Organo Gold products I sell or as for a free "sample" and I will send one to you.
Photobucket

See this video by Holton Buggs, SVP of Marketing and Sales for Organo Gold that allows you to learn easily and quickly how you can make money!


If you are interested in signing up them click this flyer and visit my Organo Gold website where you can click the Join Now button!
Photobucket

Contact me anytime to discuss and call 888-465-7778 to hear the Organo Gold Introduction Message!


No comments:

Post a Comment